Nisha graduated from the College of Naturopathic Medicine, in London in 2020 as a Nutritional Therapist and has been working as a private practitioner in Harpenden since then.
Nisha brings with her extensive knowledge on how to support a range of conditions with nutrition and lifestyle changes including, but not exclusive to:
- Stress, anxiety, and depression
- Hormonal imbalances (PMS, fertility, PCOS, endometriosis, and uterine fibroids, menopause)
- Gut issues (acid reflux, leaky gut, stomach ulcers, gastritis, SIBO, IBS / IBD, etc)
- Diabetes type 1 and 2/obesity
- Fibromyalgia / chronic fatigue syndrome/ general fatigue
- High blood pressure / high cholesterol
- Improving sport performance
- Autoimmune conditions (hashimoto thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Sjogren’s, etc)
- Skin (eczema, psoriasis, acne, and rosacea)
- Weight loss/weight gain
She also has access to functional testing and can arrange for blood draws, stool, urine, and saliva tests.
Her journey to becoming a nutritionist began when she was studying for her first degree and wanted to lose some weight. But as a keen researcher, she ended up down many rabbit holes, which eventually became a path to understanding how we can use food as medicine.
As a busy mum of two, she understands the challenges of cooking for a family who have different preferences when it comes to meal time. So she has learnt lots of time saving hacks along the way to make the process less stressful, which she loves to share.
In her spare time Nisha likes to run, cycle, go for walks, crochet, paper crafts and even though she has to cook for the family, she enjoys making healthy meals that suit the needs of all the fussy eaters in her family.
You can book in a free 15 minute phone consultation with Nisha here