HOW CAN REFLEXOLOGY HELP YOU?
As a complementary therapy Reflexology is based on the belief that there are points in the feet which are believed to correspond to all organs and parts of the body. Reflexology works differently for each individual and may alleviate and help a wide range of symptoms.
REFLEXOLOGY CAN HELP:
- Stress related conditions - Migraine, headaches, insomnia, panic attacks,
high blood pressure.
- Conditions of the Digestive System - Colitis, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Hormonal conditions - PMS, hot flashes, menopausal symptoms.
- Common medical complaints - Asthma, Sinusitis, Sciatica, bladder infections.
- General aches and pains in the neck, back and shoulder.